More and more SAP customers are wanting to embrace the vision of the intelligent enterprise. Whether bringing efficiency and agility through intelligent business processes that utilise automation and machine learning, supporting real-time decision making through embedded analytics, or even launching new business models to promote closer relationships with customers and suppliers.
Many organisations we speak to see SAP S/4HANA adoption as fundamental to that vision. However, customers are asking similar questions when considering their move to SAP S/4HANA:
- Why should I move? What value will it bring?
- When is the right time to move?
- What does RISE with SAP bring to the table?
- How should I move? What are the best suited transition paths? What impact will it have on our current processes?
- Where should I move to? On premise, data centre or hyperscaler? What’s the impact on the wider landscape & architecture? How will it affect business continuity?
To help answer these questions, we have created a suite of Transformation Assessment Services. To take the first step in your transformation journey, we are offering a free of charge ‘Make the Case Value Starter’ service.